Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 265

Lighten up; you don't have to try so hard.
(Anonymous)

Oh! His blessed presence makes the morning an invocation.
(Anonymous)

The harder I work, the luckier I get.
(Samuel Goldwyn)

Show respect to all people, but grovel to none.
(Tecumseh)

The life which is unexamined is not worth living.
(Plato)

When you can't find a way out look up!
(Anonymous)

I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.
(Henry Ward Beecher)

Dancing's not always stressful, but I always make sure that I'm prepared as I can be, both physically, mentally, and practically.
(Deborah Bull)

regardless of what happens today is a GREAT DAY...so blessed and grateful. This is just the beginning. Dream BIG and #NEVERSAYNEVER
(Justin Bieber)

The reason why most people face the future with apprehension instead of anticipation is because they don't have it well designed.
(Jim Rohn)

Don't wait until you feel like taking a positive action. Take the action and then you will feel like doing it.
(Zig Ziglar)

I don't mind what Congress does, as long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses.
(Victor Hugo)

I've just come back from Mississippi and over there when you talk about  the West Bank they think you mean Arkansas.
(Patrick Buchanan)

They should form a framework of parks and forests connected by a series of paths and trails for general outdoor living.
(Benton Mackaye)

I just want to be an all around entertainer and? be the ultimate entertainer, whether that's singing, acting, dancing or performing,
(Justin Bieber)

I don't measure a mans success by how high He climbs but how high He bounces when He hits bottom.
(George Patton)