Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 310

The best actors do not let the wheels show.
(Milan Kundera)

The day a precious service and the evening a benediction.
(Anonymous)

Nothing is impossible unless, of course, you believe it is
(Anonymous)

Doing your best is more important than being the best.
(Anonymous)

Genius is the ability to make complex things become simple.
(Anonymous)

The stars that have most glory have no rest.
(Samuel Daniel)

Success is not a matter of desire, but the product of hard work.
(Jack Barringer)

I'm notorious for giving a bad interview. I'm an actor and I can't help but feel I'm boring when I'm on as myself.
(Rock Hudson)

My dream is of a place and a time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth.
(Abraham Lincoln)

Show me a great actor and I'll show you a lousy husband. Show me a great actress, and you've seen the devil.
(W. C. Fields)

Our character is basically a composite of our habits. Because they are consistent, often unconscious patterns, they constantly, daily, express our character.
(Dr. Stephen Covey)

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.
(Og Mandino)

The measure of a mans real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.
(Baron Thomas Babington Macauley)

Not expecting much... they never really have given awards to young acts so just excited to be here and nominated. but #NeverSayNever (sic).
(Justin Bieber)

I want to live every moment totally and intensely. Even when I'm giving an interview or talking to people, that's all that I'm thinking about.
(Omar Sharif)