Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 134

This above all, To Thine Own Self Be True.
(William Shakespeare)

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
(Warren Buffett)

When I was a kid, I never saw a puppet show. I never played with puppets or had any interest in them.
(Jim Henson)

I always like to know everything about my new friends, and nothing about my old ones.
(Oscar Wilde)

I heard that you did not have a judge to interview this month in the Bulletin, so I thought I'd help out. Besides, with the Stock Market tanking recently, it reminded me of the good old days.
(Joseph Force Crater)

Bank failures are caused by depositors who don't deposit enough money to cover losses due to mismanagement.
(Dan Quayle)

Around 7 years old, we girls took dancing lessons, joined the Brownies, the Girl Scouts, the 4H Club.
(Ruth Buzzi)

When friends asked me, Can we help? I'd say, Not unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest or teleport me off this rock. I used that line from Star Wars.
(Charlie Sheen)

When you plant lettuce, if it does not grow well, you dont blame the lettuce. You look for reasons it is not doing well. It may need fertilizer, or more water, or less sun. You never blame the lettuce. Yet if we have problems with our friends or family, we blame the other person. But if we know how to take care of them, they will grow well, like the lettuce. Blaming has no positive effect at all, nor does trying to persuade using reason and argument. That is my experience. No blame, no reasoning, no argument, just understanding. If you understand, and you show that you understand, you can love, and the situation will change.
(Thich Nhat Hanh)