Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 329

Real leaders are ordinary people, with extraordinary determinations
(John Seaman Garns)

Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
(John F. Kennedy)

Always do what you are afraid to do
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Success demands that we learn to discipline our disappointment.
(Jim Rohn)

Picture in your mind a sense of personal destiny.
(Wayne Oates)

Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, Certainly I can!
(Anonymous)

We're a nation of laws, but the good thing about America, is that laws reside in the people and people can change the laws.
(Rick Warren)

Protecting environmental corridors through establishing and managing greenways represents one method (to be used in conjunction with other approaches) to safeguard vital ecological processes.
(Jonathan Labaree)

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points.
(Anonymous)

I'm quitting the business today. I'm going to open up an appliance store, I've always really been into toasters. I'm giving it all up.
(Dane Cook)

The Bush administration said today there is a lot of support for us to attack Iraq. Exxon, Mobil, Texaco, Chevron, they're all lining up.
(Jay Leno)

No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an unchartered land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.
(Helen Keller)

Mass transportation is doomed to failure in North America because a person's car is the only place where he can be alone and think.
(Marshall McLuhan)

Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
(Alan Watts)