Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 123

The best place to solve a problem is on paper.
(Jim Rohn)

The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.
(Bob Marley)

I don't know if it was much of an interview. We just shot the breeze.
(Richard Petty)

There have to be more important things going on in the world than my past.
(Charlie Sheen)

My dream is of a place and a time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth.
(Abraham Lincoln)

The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
(Robert Green Ingersoll)

I wouldn't totally rule out doing Letterman or the Tonight Show if I had a set that I just happened to write that I thought was funny but was still appropriate for network censors. But I'm not going to go out of my way.
(Joe Rogan)

At twilight, nature is not without loveliness, though perhaps its chief use is to illustrate quotations from the poets.
(Oscar Wilde)

It is difficult to live in the present. Ridiculous to live in the future. And impossible to live in the past.
(Jim Bishop)

I work a lot, but at night time, that's basically my down time when I get to just lay in bed, play on my computer, check twitter and all that. I never get to feel anonymous anymore, not really.
(Justin Bieber)

Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not. This is the first lesson to be learned.
(Thomas Huxley)

All the gestures of children are graceful; the reign of distortion and unnatural attitudes commences with the introduction of the dancing master.
(Joshua Reynolds)