Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 333

The crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow.
(H. G. Wells)

I used to a lot. I used to go dancing.
(Parker Stevenson)

Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
(Peter Ustinov)

Either you run the day or the day runs you.
(Jim Rohn)

Love is by far the most important thing of all.
(Brian Tracy)

Courage is like a muscle; it is strengthened by use.
(Ruth Gordon)

The words that we attach to our experiences, become our experience.
(Anonymous)

Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.
(Ursula K. LeGuin)

One man's noise may be another man's music.
(Malcom Baldwin and Dan Stoddard)

When the sun came shining, then I was strolling. In wheat fields waving and dust clouds rolling. The voice was chanting as the fog was lifting. God blessed America for me.
(Woody Guthrie)

I often lay on that bench looking up into the tree, past the trunk and up into the branches. It was particularly fine at night with the stars above the tree.
(Georgia O'Keeffe)

Ever since I was a little kid, whenever my parents would have company over, I would put on shows, whether they would be magic shows, singing shows, dancing shows, little skits.
(Ellen Muth)

On the trail marked with pollen, may I walk. With grasshoppers about my feet, may I walk. With dew about my feet, may I walk. With beauty, may I walk.
(Navajo Indian Saying)

I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes, - and the stars through his soul.
(Victor Hugo)