Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 126

God grant that men of principle shall be our principal men.
(Thomas Jefferson)

Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves.
(Carl Sagan)

I get diminishing returns when I bore myself in an interview.
(Ben Harper)

How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart.
(William Butler Yeats)

We got the stops when we needed to and started making shots at the end.
(Mike Bibby)

If you don't have enemies, you don't have character.
(Paul Newman)

Your ability to solve problems effectively determines how high you rise in your career.
(Brian Tracy)

It felt great, my Twitter went mad! I've got about 2 million people now trying to find out who I am. They're like 'why does Justin Bieber like Jessie J'?
(Jessie J)

I don't get in as much trouble as my character, Alex, but I am sassy!
(Selena Gomez)

Peace and abstinence from European interferences are our objects, and so will continue while the present order of things in America remain uninterrupted.
(Thomas Jefferson)

The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can ask his pupils that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to ask him which he finds it hard to answer.
(Alice Wellington Rollins)

You see, it's never the environment; it's never the events of our lives, but the meaning we attach to the events - how we interpret them - that shapes who we are today and who we'll become tomorrow.
(Tony Robbins)

When man ventures into the wilderness, climbs the ridges, and sleeps in the forest, he comes in close communion with his Creator. When man pits himself against the mountain, he taps inner springs of his strength. He comes to know himself.
(William O. Douglas)