Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 081

We shall show mercy, but we shall not ask for it.
(Winston Churchill)

I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.
(Abraham Lincoln)

After a subsequent interview at Brooklyn Poly, I was hired, and life as a fully independent researcher began.
(Rudolph A. Marcus)

Good leadership in a platoon can only be practiced in the climate of good commandership in the units above.
(GEN Bruce Clarke)

When you're in the States and you're a writer and you've got money and you walk into a bank, you're a bum with money.
(Norman Spinrad)

The main purpose of life is to live rightly, think rightly, act rightly. The soul must languish when we give all our thought to the body.
(Ghandi)

Whoever invented the meeting must have had Hollywood in mind. I think they should consider giving Oscars for meetings: Best Meeting of the Year, Best Supporting Meeting, Best Meeting Based on Material from Another Meeting.
(William Goldman)

Yes, Howard Hughes invented a bra for me. Or, he tried to. And one of the seamless ones like they have now. He was way ahead of his time. But I never wore it in The Outlaw . And he never knew. He wasn’t going to take my clothes off to check if I had it on. I just told him I did.
(Jane Russell)