Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 194

Within your heart, keep one still, secret spot where dreams may go.
(Louise Driscoll)

It is better to be defeated with integrity, than to win without it.
(Anonymous)

So dancing was not something I had a great desire to do.
(Suzanne Farrell)

it is never too late to be what you might have been.
(George Eliot)

The past is not dead. In fact, it's not even past.
(William Faulkner)

Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as is cooperation with good.
(Gandhi)

No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.
(Carrie Snow)

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.
(Helen Keller)

America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy.
(John Quincy Adams)

In every walk with Nature one receives far more than he seeks.
(John Muir)

What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
(Robert Schuller)

I'm here today because I refused to be unhappy. I took a chance.
(Wanda Sykes)

Most people would rather be certain they're miserable than risk being happy.
(Robert Anthony)

If you would lift me up you must be on higher ground.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

If, by ill luck, people understood each other, they would never agree.
(Charles Baudelaire)

I'm not sure about the parties, But whatever they have in Korea, that's bad.
(Justin Bieber)

The good you do today people will often forget tomorrow, Do good anyway.
(Mother Theresa)

There are treasures beyond compare in the ocean.  If you seek safety stay ashore.
(Sufi saying.)

I always knew I'd accomplish something very special - like robbing a bank  perhaps.
(Mickey Rourke)