Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 298

Status Quo is Latin for "the mess we're in".
(Ronald Reagan)

One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
(William Shakespeare)

You can do it if You believe You can.
(Napoleon Hill)

Do something for wildness and make the mountains glad.
(John Muir)

If you would be loved, love and be lovable.
(Benjamin Franklin)

I wouldn't change a thing - except my bank balance.
(Johnny Thunders)

What separates those who achieve from those who do not is in direct proportion to ones ability to ask for help.
(Donald Keough)

Real love is a pilgrimage. It happens when there is no strategy, But it is very rate because most people are strategists.
(Anita Brookner)

The world is full of people whose notion of a satisfactory future is, in fact, a return to an idealized past.
(Novelist Robertson Davies)

I have one yardstick by which I test every major problem - and that yardstick is: Is it good for America?
(Dwight D. Eisenhower)

My Loves like a red, red rose That's newly sprung in June. My Loves like the melodies That's sweetly played in tune
(Robert Burns)

The entire essence of America is the hope to first make money
(then make money with money - then make lots of money with)

Political debate with liberals is basically impossible in America today because liberals are calling names while conservatives are trying to make arguments.
(Ann Coulter)

In point of substantial merit the law school belongs in the modern university no more than a school of fencing or dancing.
(Thorstein Veblen)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? Yet if I am for myself alone, of what good am I?
(Hillel)