Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 343

I'm a big fan of you, so, I had to come support you! I had to come say hi! I heard you were in the building.
(Justin Bieber)

Every band had their own distinctive sound, but it was pretty much dancing music and rhythmic music with a tremendous emphasis on copying the Cuban models.
(Ruben Blades)

Every music - except dance music, which is for dancing, I suppose - is for the spirit of the human being, and not for the body.
(Klaus Schulze)

I love to go a-wandering along the mountain track, and, as I go, I love to sing, my knapsack on my back.
(Antonia Ridge And Frederick W. Moller)

O may I go a-wandering until the day I die. O may I always laugh and sing beneath God's clear blue sky.
(Antonia Ridge And Frederick W. Moller)

Money, it turned out, was exactly like sex, you thought of nothing else if you didnt have it and thought of other things if you did.
(James Baldwin)

Dancing is bigger than the physical body. Think bigger than that. When you extend your arm, it doesn't stop at the end of your fingers, because you're dancing bigger than that. You're dancing spirit.
(Judith Jamison)

Look out into the universe and contemplate the glory of God. Observe the stars, millions of them, twinkling in the night sky, all with a message of unity, part of the very nature of God.
(Sai Baba)

Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return.
(Colin Powell)