Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 233

One can acquire everything in solitude, except character
(Henri Stendahl)

You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
(Indira Gandhi)

Dancing with Kate Beckinsale made me very excited.
(Richard Roxburgh)

God gives talent, work transforms talent into genius.
(Anna Pavlova)

Mountaintops inspire leaders but valleys mature them.
(J. Philip Everson)

Dancing and running shake up the chemistry of happiness.
(Mason Cooley)

The test of Christian character should be that a man is a joy-bearing agent to the world.
(Henry Ward Beecher)

The real leader displays his quality in his triumphs over adversity however great it may be.
(GEN George Marshall)

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
(Dolly Parton)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.
(Bill Cosby)

My reducing club is a great success. We've lost 148 pounds. How?ever, none of it was mine personally.
(Reader's Digest)

No degree of dullness can safeguard a work against the determination of critics to find it fascinating.
(Harold Rosenberg)

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
(Abraham Maslow)

Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results, but first you have to believe.
(Mark Victor Hansen)

Perhaps, after all, America never has been discovered. I myself would say that it had merely been detected.
(Oscar Wilde)

Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved,  I did not say so.
(David Grayson)

By linking open spaces we can achieve a whole that is better than the sum of the parts.
(William Whyte)