Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 359

America's trying to do the best for its veterans.
(R. Lee Ermey)

There is no moral precept that does not have something inconvenient about it.
(Denis Diderot)

As for the awards...of course I wanted to win. Its been & still is a dream to win a Grammy. Was I upset...yes. But I was happy for her also
(Justin Bieber)

Each of us is led, some of us are leaders. The competence we demand in our leaders must be our model when we lead. Where are you?
(GEN Glenn K. Otis)

The good news is that Americans will, in increasing numbers, begin to value and protect the vast American landscape. The bad news is that they may love it to death.
(Charles Little)

Transportation is about more than asphalt, concrete and steel. Ultimately it is about people. It is about providing people with the opportunity for a safer, happier and more fulfilling life.
(Rodney Slater)

Today I can declare my hope and declare it from the bottom of my heart that we will eventually see the time when that number of nuclear weapons is down to zero and the world is a much better place.
(Colin Powell)

I do remember that I was very relieved that I did not have to go into a  bank with them. I had, as you recall, I had already been brought into a  bank before and it was better to be sitting outside.
(Patty Hearst)

Yours is the profession of arms, the will to win, the sure knowledge that in war there is no substitute for victory, that if you lose, the nation will be destroyed, that the very obsession of your public service must be Duty, Honor, Country.
 (GEN Douglas MacArthur)