Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 121

I'm not really a girly girl.
(Selena Gomez)

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.
(William Wadsworth)

The basic problems facing the world today are not susceptible to a military solution.
(John F. Kennedy)

I'm a 7 o'clock act. My people want to go to a show, a dinner and then go home and go to bed.
(Louie Anderson)

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
(Oscar Wilde)

Be absolutely determined to enjoy what you do.
(Gerry Sikorski)

I have some great people on my team that keep me grounded, my mum is always with me and they keep me sane, and Usher has been there, so he knows, he helps keep me sane,
(Justin Bieber)

I've done episodes on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Hannah Montana. On Hannah Montana everyone was so sweet, but I had to play a nasty girl. I'm not really that way - I love Miley!
(Selena Gomez)

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
(Abraham Lincoln)

When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.
(Bambi Paulo Coelho)

I do not believe that I have had an interview with anybody in twenty-five years in which the person to whom I was talking was not annoyed during the early part of the interview by my asking stupid questions.
(Harry Stack Sullivan)