Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 288

There is no security in life, only opportunity!
(Anonymous)

Imagination is the air of mind.
(Philip James Bailey)

If not us, who, if not now, when?
(Anonymous)

Seven days without laughter makes one weak.
(Joel Goodman)

Decide what's right before you decide what's possible.
(Anonymous)

I did not stop dancing; I did take two years off to get myself together.
(Vanessa Carlton)

I don't think there is another person in America that wants to tell this story as much as I do.
(Oliver North)

The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been.
(Henry Kissinger)

Woodman, spare that tree! Touch not a single bough! In youth it sheltered me. And I'll protect it now.
(George Perkins Morris)

One has to belong to the intelligentsia to believe things like that: no ordinary man could be such a fool.
(George Orwell)

There are two things important in politics, the first is money and I can't remember what the second one is.
(Mark Hanna)

Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting them.
(Joshua Liebman)

In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.
(Henry Ward Beecher)

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
(Edgar Allan Poe)

One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.
(Elbert Hubbard)

Is it not careless to become too local when there are four hundred billion stars in our galaxy alone.
(A. R. Ammons)