Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 112

Be the best that you can be.
(Anonymous)

Unshared joy is an unlighted candle.
(Spanish proverb)

Do all the good you can, by all the means you can.
(John Wesley)

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
(Mitch Hedberg)

Life all comes down to a few moments. This is one of them.
(Charlie Sheen)

You don't go dancing in the day. You don't go golfing in the night.
(Mark McKinney)

I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars.
(Walt Whitman)

A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her.
(Oscar Wilde)

Time is the cruelest teacher; first she gives the test, then teaches the lesson.
(Anonymous)

I don't know what happened. All I can say is (Brad Miller) hit two big shots.
(Mike Bibby)

I actually turned down an opportunity for a private interview with Adolph Hitler.
(Dorothy Kilgallen)

You are fully responsible for everything you are, everything you have and everything you become.
(Brian Tracy)

My mum doesn't like it when that happens. Sometimes they have phone numbers written on them. I don't know what happens to them.
(Justin Bieber)

My Latin temper blows up pretty fast, but it goes down just as fast. Maybe that's why you seldom hear of ulcers in Latin America.
(Desi Arnaz)

Stop running round after happiness. If you make up your mind not to be happy there's no reason why you shouldn't have a fairly good time.
(Edith Wharton)

I'm going to try to pull a Natalie Portman. Natalie went to Harvard while shooting 'Star Wars'. I don't know how she did it. I want to have lunch with her and ask her - that seems like a bunch of stress right there.
(Selena Gomez)