Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 131

Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
(John Kennedy)

After being Turned Down by numerous Publishers, he had decided to write for Posterity.
(George Ade)

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
(Oscar Wilde)

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.
(Freya Stark)

Anytime four New Yorkers get into a cab together without arguing, a bank  robbery has just taken place.
(Johnny Carson)

I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.
(Mike Tyson)

And we had a DJ - my childhood friend from Chicago came to be the DJ at our party out in LA. It was a party, rockin' and rolling, and it was dancing and fun. For me it was different; just to have family with us.
(Jami Gertz)

What is a normal childhood? We weren't rich, we were pretty middle-class. My dad survived from job to job; with him taking care of so many relatives, he couldn't save any money.
(Charlie Sheen)

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I ... I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
(Robert Frost)

It's a big road trip and every game is crucial. It was just a case where we were a little more aggressive. Once we made some shots, everything just started to click on all cylinders.
(Mike Bibby)

155 million people walk for pleasure, 93 million bicycle, 41 million hike, trails provide access to 43 million for nature study, photography, small game hunting or primitive camping, 10 million ride horses on trails, 5 million backpack, and 11 million ski on trails.
(American Trails)