Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 345

You are always on parade...There is no such thing as ?a good field soldier.' You are either a good soldier or a bad soldier.
(GEN George Patton)

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday.
(Jonathan Swift)

The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication.
(Cecil B. DeMille)

The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you.
(Brian Tracy)

The United States of America will never be intimidated by thugs and assassins. The killers will fail, and the Iraqi people will live in freedom.
(George W. Bush)

My mother opened a bank account for me when I made $60 on my first day of  work as an extra. She's that kind of mother.
(Laura Dern)

It's the story of an American who wants to become a dictator and goes to Europe with a sidekick to interview various Fascists to find out how the Nazis and Mussolini got into power.
(Lawrence Ferlinghetti)

The only way you can expect someone to understand your point of view is to provide them with the substance from which your outlook was developed. Essentially then, the task is education and not argumentation.
(Herb Cohen)

My grandmother and I followed my mother here, to a house a block north of Hollywood Boulevard but a million miles away from Hollywood, if you know what I mean. We would hang out behind the ropes and look at the movie stars arriving at the premieres.
(Carol Burnett)