Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 039

How far would Moses have gone if he had taken a poll in Egypt?
(Harry S. Truman)

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
(Oscar Wilde)

People want to be part of something larger than themselves. They want to be part of something they’re really proud of, that they’ll fight for, sacrifice for, that they trust.
(Howard Schultz)

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
(Thomas Jefferson)

I am the master of My own faith and the captain of My life.
(William Ernest Henley)

Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.
(Peter Drucker)

There were also certain rules you had to obey and if you broke any you had to go in front of this tribunal and explain your actions to these fuckers! Even when I wanted to buy a new pair of stockings I had to ask the 'cashier' for money. This is why we split from Among Düül I, they were too involved with this political shit.
(Renate Krotenschwanz Knaup)

We are the only beings on the planet who lead such rich internal lives that it's not the events that matter most to us, but rather, it's how we interpret those events that will determine how we think about ourselves and how we will act in the future.
(Anthony Robbins)