Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 041

Do, or do not. There is no 'try'.
(Yoda)

He is able who thinks he is able.
(Buddha)

The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is not likely to make money nor find much fun in life.
(Charles Schwab)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
(Charlie Daniels)

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
(Charles Darwin)

The results of quantum mechanics should be identical to the results of Newton’s classical mechanics in the classical limit, i. e. for energies much higher than the ground state energy or for large quantum numbers.
(Niels Bohr)

I think I have an obligation, to the people who have consented to be in the film, to make a film that is fair to their experience. The editing of my films is a long and selective process. I do feel that when I cut a sequence, I have an obligation to the people who are in it, to cut it so that it fairly represents what I felt was going on at the time, in the original event. I don't try and cut it to meet the standards of a producer or a network or a television show.
(Frederick Wiseman)