Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 069

The buck stops here.
(Harry Truman)

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
(Euripides)

I feel so independent now. I can get anywhere I want to. I have the few essentials I need, and the few other things I need or want I can derive from the land.
(David Cooper)

It is only at the tree loaded with fruit that people throw stones
(French proverb)

Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.
(Anthony Robbins)

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive --the risk to be alive and express what we really are
(Anonymous)

I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He is silent.
(World War II refugee)

The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
(Oliver Wendell Holmes)

Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it, establish your priorities, and go to work!
(H. Lamar Hunt)

There is no such thing as men who happen to be Gods. There are only Gods who happen to be men.
(Cesidio Tallini)