Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 094

I'd love to do my own music for sure. I'd love to have a band.
(Selena Gomez)

David Bowie was awesome the easiest, coolest interview I have ever done.
(Rachel Perry)

It seems to me that its actually harder to invent excuses than it is to get the sale.
(Jeffrey Gitomer)

I think with the Romans, that the general of today should be a soldier tomorrow if necessary.
(Thomas Jefferson)

I may be the only mother in America who knows exactly what their child is up to all the time.
(Barbara Bush)

I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people.
(Mohandas Gandhi)

Wise are they who have learned these truths: Trouble is temporary. Time is tonic. Tribulation is a test tube.
(William Arthur Ward)

The thing the sixties did was to show us the possibilities and the responsibility that we all had. It wasn't the answer. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility.
(John Lennon)

Right now I don't know if I have dreamt about this or not. But when you are in the ocean you must swim. Being on the race for the Oscars, logically I want to win.
(Pedro Almodovar)

It feels good to get my career-high in points, but that doesn't really matter. I'm just glad that we won the game. We need to get as many wins as we can here at home.
(Mike Bibby)

The Beliebers have done some pretty crazy stuff. Last week, the night before I was due to do a show in Germany, four girls went into a dumpster so they could sneak into the building. They climbed in and hid. When the guys working on the truck started getting the garbage they found them straight away. It was crazy.
(Justin Bieber)