Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 082

Necessity is the mother of invention.
(Proverb)

Be yourself always, there’s no one better!
(Selena Gomez)

People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest.
(Hermann Hesse)

Dad kept us out of school, but school comes and goes. Family is forever.
(Charlie Sheen)

Well, I was going to school in Germany. And in my free time I was dancing.
(Heidi Klum)

I have fun in situations like that. [The crowd] being loud and rowdy like that ... I like it. It gets me going and it gets the team going.
(Mike Bibby)

It seems to me monstrous that anyone should believe that the jazz rhythm expresses America. Jazz rhythm expresses the primitive savage.
(Isadora Duncan)

We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.
(Mother Teresa)

I started singing about three years ago, I entered a local singing competition called Stratford Idol. The other people in the competition had been taking singing lessons and had vocal coaches. I wasn't taking it too seriously at the time, I would just sing around the house. I was only 12 and I got second place.
(Justin Bieber)