Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 234

I'm letting no man handle my bank account.
(Hattie McDaniel)

They keep me grounded and humble, It's great.
(Justin Bieber)

The future starts today, not tomorrow.
(Pope John Paul II)

If youre going through hell, keep going.
(Sir Winston Churchill)

Wisely and slow, they stumble that run fast.
(William Shakespeare)

When everyone is somebody, then no one's anybody.
(WS Gilbert)

America is becoming so educated that ignorance will be a novelty. I will belong to the select few.
(Will Rogers)

One has a greater sense of degradation after an interview with a doctor than from any human experience.
(Alice James)

Our two greatest problems are gravity and paperwork. We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming.
(Werner vonBraun)

If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.
(Ancient Buddhist proverb)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
(Albert Einstein)

I do get it. My fans are really supportive and amazing and I understand where they're coming from.
(Justin Bieber)

If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I'll bet they'd live a lot differently.
(Bill Watterson)

The sound of failure is such a familiar sound... it can be found in the center of excuses.
(Doug Firebaugh)

They probably realized our interview would do more damage to their pro-"gay" piece - rather than help it.
(Stephen Bennett)

Your biggest opportunity probably lies under your own feet, in your current job, industry, education, experience or interests.
(Brian Tracy)

To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive, and the true success is to labor.
(Robert Louis Stevenson)