Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 135

Turn your scars into stars.
(Robert H. Schuller)

In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts; they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

The true test of civilization is not the census, nor the size of cities, nor the crops – no, but the kind of man the country turns out.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

To have a reason to get up in the morning, it is necessary to possess a guiding principle. A belief of some kind. A bumper sticker, if you will.
(Judith Guest)

I couldn't hit a shot, that's all I remember. I have not shot that well in this arena. Before the game I went to check the (game) ball and tried to see if they were doing something with it.
(Mike Bibby)

No one has been barred on account of his race from fighting or dying for America, there are no white or colored signs on the foxholes or graveyards of battle.
(John F. Kennedy)

This is the test of your manhood: How much is there left in you after you have lost everything outside of yourself ?.
(Orison Swett Marden)

But I think love is a learning process throughout your life, you learn how to be better at it. I'm still learning, I'm not saying I know everything about love, I'm still trying to figure out girls, I don't think you ever fully figure out girls.
(Justin Bieber)

The more I think about our US domestic transportation problem from this vantage point [China] the more I see an increased role for the bicycle in American life. I am convinced after riding bikes an enormous amount here in China, that it is a sensible, economical, clean form of transportation and makes enormous good sense.
(George Bush)