Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 124

We are what we seem to be.
(Willard Gaylin)

Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it.
(Jane Wagner)

We have to take these two road wins, and take it up a notch from here.
(Mike Bibby)

Aging is an inevitable process. I surely wouldn't want to grow younger.  The older you become, the more you know; your bank account of knowledge is  much richer.
(William M. Holden)

Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
(Denis Waitley)

I guess I'm fine with being by myself. I'm a very independent person, so I don't really get lonely. I don't get much time to myself,
(Justin Bieber)

Only by contending with challenges that seem to be beyond your strength to handle at the moment you can grow more surely toward the stars.
(Brian Tracy)

I don't really like dressing up. Some people probably think actresses dress up everywhere they go. I'm in sweatpants half the time with my hair in a ponytail.
(Selena Gomez)

Always in big woods, when you leave familiar ground and step off alone to a new place, there will be, along with feelings of curiosity and excitement, a little nagging of dread. It is the ancient fear of the unknown, and it is your bond with the wilderness you are going into. What you are doing is exploring. You are understanding the first experience, not of the place, but of yourself in that place. It is the experience of our essential loneliness, for nobody can discover the world for anybody else. It is only after we have discovered it for ourselves that it becomes common ground, and a common bond, and we cease to be alone.
(Wendell Berry)