Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 295

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
(Proverb)

Difficulties are things that show a person what they are.
(Epictetus)

The difficulty is to know conscience from self-interest.
(William Dean Howells)

I knew I was happy when I was dancing.
(Ajay Naidu)

To live effectively is to live with adequate information.
(Norbert Weiner)

What you are will show in what you do.
(Thomas A. Edison)

Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.
(Brian Tracy)

I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.
(Brian Tracy)

The cohesion that matters on the battlefield is that which is developed at the company, platoon and squad levels.
(GEN E. C. Meyer)

More stars in the north are seen not to set, while in the south certain stars are no longer seen to rise.
(Nicolaus Copernicus)

I'm the gooney bird that walked to the bank. I'm doing better than most of  those guys who said I was crazy.
(Jimmy Piersall)

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
(Robert Frost)

We can tie this country together with threads of green that everywhere grant us access to the natural world.
(President's Commission On Americans Outdoors)

In the face of unjust criticism we can become bitter or better; upset or understanding; hostile or humble; furious or forgiving.
(William Arthur Ward)

America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success.
(Sigmund Freud)