Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 096

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
(Don Marquis)

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
(Anonymous)

Many of my friends were blacklisted. America should be ashamed of it forever.
(Richard Widmark)

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
(Abraham Lincoln)

There comes that mysterious meeting in life when someone acknowledges who we are and what we can be, igniting the circuits of our highest potential.
(Rusty Berkus)

We're trying to set up a movie for me in the near future. It's going to be similar to the story of how I got discovered. Kinda like my own version of '8 Mile.'
(Justin Bieber)

There are patriots who opposed the war in Iraq and there are patriots who supported the war in Iraq. We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America.
(Barack Obama)

I tried to be a bit more aggressive instead of being so passive and just trying to get a shot up and keeping the energy up. I was just trying to make things happen for my team. I was trying to make them guard me and if I had seen somebody open I would get them.
(Mike Bibby)

My son said, `Mother you can't say the word bigot because that has to do with nationalities and things.` I said, `No darling, it's a verb. It means I can't stand these people who are trying to take the Ten Commandments off the wall, take prayer out of school and take prayer out of football games.` It's too ridiculous. The Lord put this country together or we wouldn't be like we are.
(Jane Russell)