Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 222

I criticize by creation, not by finding fault.
(Cicero)

Your success and happiness lie in You.
(Helen Keller)

It's never crowded along the extra mile.
(Wayne Dyer)

Winning isn't everything. Its the only thing.
(Vincent Lombardi)

A good horse should be seldom spurred.
(Thomas Fuller)

I haven't been in love... not yet,
(Justin Bieber)

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life, it goes on.
(Robert Frost)

The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination.
(Ronald Reagan)

People seem to think there is something inherently noble and virtuous in the desire to go for a walk.
(Max Beerbohm)

Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.
(Archimedes)

You must get involved to have an impact. No one is impressed with the won-lost record of the referee.
(Napoleon Hill)

No one can be right all of the time, but it helps to be right most of the time.
(Robert Half)

You see things and you say, Why? But I dream things that never were and say, Why not?
(George Bernard Shaw)

The first Matrix genius, the second one, what's up with the dancing? I haven't even seen the third one.
(Ethan Embry)

Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
(Will Rogers)

Without health there is no happiness. An attention to health, then, should take the place of every other object.
(Thomas Jefferson)

If we are to reach real peace in this world ... we shall have to begin with the children.
(Mohandas Gandhi)