Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 264

All human progress is preceded by new questions.
(Anthony Robbins)

People's criticisms are just reflections of their own insecurities
(Anonymous)

He who walks alone, waits for no-one.
(Henry David Thoreau)

Live out of Your imagination, not Your history.
(Stephen Covey)

All doors are wide open to positive things.
(Thomas Fuller)

Forget Your self and start to work.
(Gordon B. Hinckley)

A radical is a man with both feet firmly planted in the air.
(Franklin Roosevelt)

I am the handle of your hoe, the door of your homestead, the wood of your cradle, the shell of your coffin.
(Anonymous)

I am the bread of kindness and the floor of beauty. Ye who pass by, listen to my prayer: harm me not.
(Anonymous)

The reason why most people face the future with apprehension instead of anticipation is because they don't have it well designed.
(Jim Rohn)

I thought both were weird! But I don't know... People say it's artistic or stuff. I'm just like, 'You're an egg!'
(Justin Bieber)

Trails near metropolitan centers where a disproportionate share of the increasing population will be located are especially inadequate.
(USDI Bureau of Outdoor Recreation)

The world has the habit of making room for the man whose actions show that he knows where he is going.
(Napoleon Hill)

Many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn't spend half our time wishing.
(Alexander Woollcott)

I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
(Bill Gates)

I put my money in the bank: I have to think of life after modeling, when  I'm not famous any more.
(Eva Herzigova)