Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 347

We are a nation of communities... a brilliant diversity spread like stars, like a thousand points of light in a broad and peaceful sky.
(George H. W. Bush)

Everything's been going pretty smooth. I like girls chasing me, so it's good. I'm kind of like The Beatles running, and there's girls chasing after me.
(Justin Bieber)

The bonding of soldiers, civilians, and quality equipment will give Army leaders the decisive edge on the battlefield and in the work place.
(GEN Richard H. Thompson)

The most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.
(Arnold Toynbee)

My mom said I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16, but I broke that rule. She found out and said, ?I'm disappointed in you.'
(Justin Bieber)

Anything above 40 is a little too old for me. I just look for a girl who is funny and has nice eyes and a smile,
(Justin Bieber)

All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
(Brian Tracy)

I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.
(Groucho Marx)

In the rainy season, sometimes to get to the first lesson we had to run  really quick, because we had to cross the river to school and we'd have to  go up and down the bank to find a place to cross because there is no  bridge.
(Haile Gebrselassie)